Retired in New Hampshire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Runny_Yokes

Hi all,
I retired from 21 yrs in the Navy in 1997 and then worked and gathered some wealth to really retire in 2022. I'm in southwest NH (in view of Mount Monadnock).

I have a lot of time on my hands. I'm thinking about getting a SMALL trailer to solo. The Aliners look right for me. I'm a minimalist.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Good to have you join us.

There's no such thing as a stupid question, so please ask anything you need to.

Happy hunting!

Hi all,
I retired from 21 yrs in the Navy in 1997 and then worked and gathered some wealth to really retire in 2022. I'm in southwest NH (in view of Mount Monadnock).

I have a lot of time on my hands. I'm thinking about getting a SMALL trailer to solo. The Aliners look right for me. I'm a minimalist.
Several years ago my in laws had an A Liner and they really liked it. We started looking at them last year before we purchased our 13' travel trailer. We went with this as we liked having a bathroom with a toilet and shower. There is also a bit more room and less set up time. If we are rolling along and need a bathroom we stop and use our own clean bathroom. We call it a $18K rolling porta potty

Hey Chief ! I was an Aerographer's Mate (weather guesser) for the first 8 years and then a Cryptologic Technician Interpreter, (Russian/Serbocroatian). Retired in 1997 after a total of 21 years. It was a Cold War adventure in surface and airborne recon.

Hey Chief ! I was an Aerographer's Mate (weather guesser) for the first 8 years and then a Cryptologic Technician Interpreter, (Russian/Serbocroatian). Retired in 1997 after a total of 21 years. It was a Cold War adventure in surface and airborne recon.
Welcome, shipmate! Although the term 'shipmate' had kind of lost its significance by the time I retired. Used to be a term of endearment. Then it became: Chief: "Get in my office, shipmate. I need to discuss something with you." You: "Oh, sh*t." :cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheriRv
Back
Top Bottom