Retrifitting corner sink in TT shower?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daxbuddy

Shopping for a small TT, and a couple of nice floorplans (for us) have no sink in bathroom, only the kitchen sink. They DO have handheld shower head, so thought I could add a triangular corner sink in shower... don't even need to plumb it, as it would drain to shower drain. I would need to add the sink, and a shower head mount low enough to fill sink. Anybody tried this and have suggested approach/products? Tnx

Sounds like a workable idea if the shower stall is big enough and the sink small enough, but few "small TT" have much shower space. Wouldn't even a tiny sink make showering awkward? But maybe you mostly use campground showers?

By the way, welcome to The RVForum! Will this be your first RV?

I saw this done by a manufacturer somewhere but can't remember where. I would suggest a drain pipe from the bottom of the sink to the bottom of the tub to control splashing

Thanks folks. I guess I can drop into a Camping World or something and check out options once I know sizing. Or find a trailer with a washroom sink already. We are moving to new location, and hoping to buy the TT soon after arrival, so working with what we see available there.
Yes, our first TT since a tiny Coleman popup we owned a couple of decades ago. All new, exciting and a bit scary.
Cheers

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheriRv
Back
Top Bottom