Selling 2015 Entegra Aspire 44B - $190k or OBO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drizzamed

The back story:
I'm selling this coach for my father in law. He purchased this unit used and he and my mother in law are snowbirds from WI and are buying property with a barndo on it here in TX. They are getting up there in age and aren't traveling anymore via coach; hence, no need for it. I flew up to WI back in October 2023 and drove it back. The unit had been up for sale for about a year so it was taken to a Cummins shop and we had them go through everything on it to make sure it was good for me to hit the road. All the fluids were replaced, a new turbo was installed along with one wheel bearing. The unit had been winterized and sitting for sale for almost a year before they purchased it so we wanted to be thorough. No issues coming back to Texas. We learned about an issue with the Aquahot system so soon as I got it back, I scheduled the entire unit be replaced with a new one by National Indoor RV Center (Lewisville, TX). I didn't like how the hydraulic motor was acting/sounded on the leveling system at the time so I had that replaced new as well. Aside from a few inexpensive and minor fixes it still warrants, this unit is very clean and ready to use... it's practically brand new again. I am very transparent and honest. Of course I'm going to show great pictures of it, but I am going to list and show everything that is wrong with it in detail as well. We keep detailed records of everything. On-board is an equipment file with everything from the coach history, equipment manuals and instructions to service logs.
The coach is located near Sherman, TX. I'm going to include 10 of the main pics here and a link to my dropbox gallery for other pictures including the brochure with specs. If I don't have a picture listed that you're wanting to see, please feel free to request additional pics or message me for any questions or concerns.
To the admins, if posting in such a way is not allowed; I apologize. Simply let me know and I'll remove what I need to.
I'll be collecting additional pictures and adding them to the gallery as well but here is the link to the gallery and 2015 Aspire brochure --> Gallery & Brochure

2015 Entegra Aspire 44B
Asking Price: $190K
Mileage: 49,000
Title: Clean & Clear

Never smoked in
Never any pets

New things:
New turbo (Oct 2023)
New wheel bearing (Oct 2023)
New fluids - All (Oct 2023)
New Aquahot 400LP / transfer fluid (Jan 2024)
New hydraulic motor for auto leveling (Jan 2024)
New Extend-A-Stay (auxiliary prone) and propane regulator installed (Mar 2024)

Could be fixed:
  • There are 3 cracked tiles midship (pics in gallery)
    • They are not raised or gapped and currently pose no hazards; they are aesthetic.
    • There is a box (possibly 2 boxes) of new replacements in the cargo area.
  • There is a junction box under the kitchen cabinets above the sink that powers an electrical strip under the same cabinets that doesn't work.
    • I can't tell if this was done from the previous owner or if this is part of the original design. I can't find any information on that.
    • There is a connector holding the neutral wires in the junction that we think needs replacing. We didn't need or use the power strip so we didn't get into it.
  • The button panel outside the midship bathroom illuminates the devices that are on but does not respond to depressing the buttons to turn those on/off.
    • The same controller is on the main cabin wall by the front passenger seat so we just used it.
  • One of the small mirrors on the main cabin ceiling fixture is cracked (pic in gallery)
  • The passenger side back bumper has a little scuff and a crack about the size of a nickel (pic in gallery)
  • There's a minor tree scuff near the passenger side near the top. It extends about 8'. Barely noticeable (pic in gallery)
    • Looking at the picture of this in the gallery, do not confuse the scratch/scuff with the powerline reflection! Again, it's not very noticeable.
  • Various marker light bulbs are out. I'd say 3 or 4
    • There is a box of brand new marker lights in the cargo area.
Again, please message me with any questions. Enjoy!

-Robert [email protected]

Attachments

• 44B Driver Side1.jpg
    44B Driver Side1.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 44B Passenger Side1.jpg
    44B Passenger Side1.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 44B Cabin1.jpg
    44B Cabin1.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 44B Cabin2.jpg