Southwest Florida RV Parking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Henry J Fate

I am in Southwest Florida for 2 months and was forced to move out of all my State Park reservations due to the corona virus. I am currently in the Fort Myers area and would like to find any overnight parking areas that are free of charge without hassles. I have been using a truck stop and a rest area since I left my east coast state park on Friday of last week.

Are there any places free in or around the Fort Myers Florida area that allow overnight parking. I would not be staying longer than overnight. Get there around 7-9 pm and out by 8am. Just looking for free safe places to park instead of checking into the local private campgrounds.

Thanks for your help.

i guess nobody from Ft Myers reads this.
What did you do?
Depens on your rig. I have stayed on neighborhood streets beore. Legal, and police do not care as long as nobody complains, according to police in another state at least...

i guess nobody from Ft Myers reads this.
What did you do?
Depens on your rig. I have stayed on neighborhood streets beore. Legal, and police do not care as long as nobody complains, according to police in another state at least...
The message you replied to was from March. So I assume that issue has been taken care of my now.:)

-Don- Auburn, CA

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom