Summer strumming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
With the Delta Strummers ukulele practices on hiatus for the summer, I'm practicing/strumming on guitar, accompanied by singing (you can't stop me singing). I've dug out numerous guitar arrangements of songs I enjoy playing/singing. Wish I could pick guitar, and am really envious of 8Muddypaws (Russ)'s skills.

I'm no skilled guitar player, but I can strum/hack out a heckuva lot of songs, and like you, Tom, ain't nobody gonna keep this fella from singing his heart out. Campfire tradition, don't ya know.

Singing and playing is one of my great joys. I certainly don't want to bother anyone, but I can say I've had more applause and requests from surrounding sites than complaints. I call that successful.

Reactions: Tom
With the Delta Strummers ukulele practices on hiatus for the summer, I'm practicing/strumming on guitar, accompanied by singing (you can't stop me singing). I've dug out numerous guitar arrangements of songs I enjoy playing/singing. Wish I could pick guitar, and am really envious of 8Muddypaws (Russ)'s skills.
You should get the tutorial on how to play Blackbird. It is actually very easy to play and it sure sounds impressive.

You should get the tutorial on how to play Blackbird. It is actually very easy to play and it sure sounds impressive.
Thanks. Just popped it up on screen.

Meanwhile, we just published 10 "new" lead sheets to the uke band; Our Music Director will evaluate during upcoming (July) practices, and decide which ones get added to our song book &/or the September concert playlist.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom