The latest Brett Davis video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The truth in economics is you can’t have your cake and eat it too. Dropping trillions in cash from helicopters during the pandemic, increasing the supply of money and consequently demand for goods results in inflation ( a phenomena which occurs when too much money is chasing too few goods). In order to reduce inflation the money supply must be interrupted and that can only be done by making money more expensive ( raising interest rates). The same RV industry which went into overdrive producing cheap garbage to cash in on the roaring free for all during the pandemic is having their a**es handed to them in a bit of karma today. What goes up must come down.

This doesn't just apply to the RV industry. Sales of all non essential items will fall. When industry scales back layoffs are inevitable. Then add the new record personal debt of the average American to the equation. The reason for rising debt is wage growth has been negative relative to inflation. A lot of industries are going to see big downturns. With that corporate and personal bankruptcy will rise.

When industry goes down the economy goes down with it. I've followed the stock market for 50 of my 71 years and the current bull run isn't sustainable.

This doesn't just apply to the RV industry. Sales of all non essential items will fall. When industry scales back layoffs are inevitable. Then add the new record personal debt of the average American to the equation. The reason for rising debt is wage growth has been negative relative to inflation. A lot of industries are going to see big downturns. With that corporate and personal bankruptcy will rise.

When industry goes down the economy goes down with it. I've followed the stock market for 50 of my 71 years and the current bull run isn't sustainable.
I agree. Bill Gross agrees too. MSN
I'm waiting for the first shoe to drop, then move some money around.

added: For a year retail markets have been urging supplier to up their production. When a downturn occurs, those suppliers cannot simply reduce production without severe repercussions.
I expect the other shoe to drop after November.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom