Wheel Liner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chuckmac

I have a 2002 Winnebago Adventurer 35U with a Workhorse chassis. I have taken good care of it. Recently I was driving up to my RV metal cover and misjudged distance and ended up damaging my right front wheel simulator (hubcap). It is a 19.5" 8 lug 4 hand hole simulator. Winnebago part is 134609-02000. Winnebago does not have it anymore. Litchstein does not have it. I believe this was a Maxion Mfg - not made anymore. I have searched internet and many local RV and truck parts places. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement. There are plenty on the internet but not specific for my Winnebago. Thank you.

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have done a thorough search. I think in the forum Library there's some links to salvage yards you might not have tried.

I agree with John. It's going to take time and patience (and luck) to find a replacement at a salvage yard.

If it fails trying to match the other side maybe get a new set for the front that match each other. I got one from hubcapzone for my unit (Rear 8 lug 8 hole Ford 16" "E" Series bolt on wheel simulator. Fits: 1987-2008) E450

This subject came up on a Ranger Boat forum I belong to regarding the wheel caps on their trailers. The consensus was to remove the others to make it match. :cool:

I believe Maxion made the wheels, not the covers. Dicor made the covers I think. No real help as they don't make them anymore.

I got some single replacements for a Sprinter based motorhome from RVWheel.com Wasn't a perfect match, but very close.

They show a complete set for an 8-lug Workhorse, I don't see pairs or singles. Probably worth contacting them.

Workhorse Simulators at RVWheel.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom