Where to buy faucet 2014 Winnebago ERA 170A?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

healthyCarly

Winnebago has a great website with drawings and highlights of your parts etc.

But where do I find the part to purchase it?
I need to replace my faucet, part #165378-02-CHT. I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet and the main Winnebago website doesn't seem to sell parts...
I assume its a Dometic, but I can't find the Dometic part number

Any ideas?

Faucet fixtures in RVs are compatible with house faucets. Should be able to find replacements at Lowe's or any other hardware store.

Yup What IB said.. When I replaced the kitchen faucet I just went to Lowes or Home Depot.. I did have to play a bit with the connectors (more in a second) the only RV Specific faucet ws the Dog Shower... I( suspect a standard shower mixer could have been used there but the RV unit was cheap and standard (Dog shower is the outside one used to rinse off after dumping tanks)
Now this varies with brand.. On the original faucet the hot and cold leads on the single handle Sink faucet were same length.. on the replacement different..
So I used s short flexible line to hook up one side.

That was the only special thing I had to do.

Times 3 as above, other than mine came from Home Depot. However, my daughter's hybrid TT had a problem so the dealership sent them a replacement tap. Installation was a PITA since to get at the old tap I had to remove 2 drawers, and climbing under the sink to remove and affix the new one wasn't fun. OTOH, the water connections were a piece of caked.
From the price sticker on the box, I'd guess the price at a big box store would be less than half for a similar product.

Ed

Just find a similar faucet that you like at any home store and swap it out. There is nothing unique about an RV faucet.

The Winnebago catalog show Winnebago warehouse part numbers, so you aren't likely to find a matching number from an online retailer. The Winnebago number will correspond to some off-the-shelf part from a supplier, but figuring out what it is is often challenging. And it might be out-of-production anyway.

If you want to try to get the exact same faucet, try Lichtsinn RV, a major Winnebago dealer located near the factory warehouse. If that faucet is still in use, they can special order it for you.

The website displays Amazon site <Water Faucet,360 Degree Swivel Spout Kitchen Sink Faucet Cold & Hot Water Mixer, Sink Faucet for Car Caravan RV> Hope this is the type of faucet you are looking for and one of the Amazon offers will work.

Jennifer

Faucet fixtures in RVs are compatible with house faucets. Should be able to find replacements at Lowe's or any other hardware store.

This is what my fix-it friend pulled out and I can't seem to find anything that looks similar. The faucet actually folds down into the basin.

Attachments

• 20230710_105525.jpg
    20230710_105525.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 3
Thanks for the input. I called them and it is no longer made with no suggested replacement/substitute part. I'll try Amazon. At least they have free returns :)

Lichtsinn is very good to deal with. David in the parts department used to be the go to man, not sure if he is still there. I bought a number of small parts from them (or thru them, as many were dropped shipped from WBO themselves) and I had a problem on one shipment due to poor packaging by WBO and he got it reshipped in very short order.

Charles

Thanks for the tip. I called them 2 times and left a message. I chatted on their website 2 times with no results. Then I actually called during business hours and got a live person. I gave him the exact part number and he said it was discontinued and no replacement part. Then the next day, someone else from their office emailed me the Dometic part number and offered to order it.
So it seems a little inconsistent there, but in the end if was worth all the effort if I can actually get the part....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom