Winnebago & chassis resources

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
John Canfield said:
Please feel free to suggest additions and corrections to the list!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Winnebago-Itasca Travelers Club (WIT)

John,

Can no longer access WIT site because their SSL authentication is so far down level that my current browsers will block it. Can you check with your contacts about this?

Thanks.

John Canfield said:
Sure. Please provide details: operating system (PC, Mac, Android, etc) and browser and browser version. Also the error message would be helpful.

Details = Win 7 or 8.1, Primary browser = Pale Moon 28.1.0; BU browser = IE11 with latest maintenance. Attached errors: Problem Loading Page = Pale Moon; tlserror = IE11. Always thru a VPN.

Attachments

• tlserror.pdf
    51.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Problem loading page.pdf
    28.2 KB · Views: 1
John Canfield said:
I wonder if the VPN is causing the issue. I've sent a head's up to my Winnebago contact.

Not a VPN problem. Fails w/ or w/out. Link on this thread fails. Link from winnebagoind.com fails. Using a search engine to find 'WIT', site is located, access fails.

Since I reported this problem, I did some 'de-tuning' of a browser and found the problem. 'witclub' and 'winnebagolife' still requires a browser have TLS 1.0 enabled. This version of TLS (Transport Layer Security) is not secure and not recommended by any knowledgeable source. Using you favorite search engine, look up TLS 1.0 and see why.

I sent a message to 'witclub' on 2/18/19 regarding this. We shall see!

John,
The listing for drawings (looking for plumbing drawing for 2010 34y Journey) results in a 404 error. Searches for plumbing related do bot return results.
New link?
Tx,
Ernie

Wonderful information, thank you!

Just thought I'd add one way of getting to some of those dead links is through the Way Back Machine. For instance, this will get you a copy of the old now dead link giving a Refrigerant Charge Guide:

Thanks again!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom