Trailer Graphics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

06F150

I am trying to decide how to go about replacing the graphics on our travel trailer. Given the age of it, some are cracked and peeling. Any suggestions on how to get the originals reproduced, mfg. went out of business ?? I appreciate any ideas or suggestions!

Most graphics shops can make anything these days.  Give something to copy, even a photo, a computer can usually reproduce it, or something close. On the other hand, they can make something unique that you choose.  Take some photos of what you have and visit a shop for ideas (and prices).

can't add anything except some food for thought about other directions to go

My storage lot neighbor is painting his, using some sort of marine paint....he is doing it more in a retro straight line design.  Looks good so far, except I don't like the accent color SHE chose.

I've thought that when the time comes if I hold onto it that long, I will probably look into those full body wrap things, as a way to refresh the whole thing not just the stripes.

Google  RV Graphics  or  RV Decals.  I was amazed at the (close to) OEM choices!

Personally, I was looking for beautiful landscapes / mountain / southwest scenes to replace my graphics.  I know what brand it is, and feel no need to be a traveling billboard for the manufacturer.

8K is a decent price for a full wrap on a motorhome. $10k is more common.

Full body paint runs $12k-$25k depending on number of colors, condition of the body, and the job quality.

06F150 said:
I am trying to decide how to go about replacing the graphics on our travel trailer. Given the age of it, some are cracked and peeling. Any suggestions on how to get the originals reproduced, mfg. went out of business ?? I appreciate any ideas or suggestions!

Yeah, at that age, consider either putting up with it, or selling it and getting something newer. RV's lose value SO fast that there is often no value in spending any money on appearance imrovements.

A good wrap is $2 -3 a foot installed go to a truck graphics place or look up 3m graphics installers travel trailers are like semi trailers big boxes vw beatles are tough because there in no flat side

I recall "Trailer Life" magazine having an article about re-doing your graphics. Unfortunately I do not keep the old issues. You might find it on their website.

Good luck

grashley said:
Google  RV Graphics  or  RV Decals.  I was amazed at the (close to) OEM choices!

Thanks for the idea. I did as you suggested and found a set of decals for my RV.

Back
Top Bottom