PLEASE - no commercial ads!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Administrator
This is a repeat of a message posted in several other places in this forum.

At the present time, there are no intrusive or distracting ads in our forum messages. I and, I suspect, most other forum members would like to keep it that way. The lack of ads also means that the forum is faster to use for folks on slow connections.

When you registered for an account on the forum you were asked to accept a set of conditions before the forum software would allow you to register. This agreement includes the following:

Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

I really do not like locking folks out of this forum, but it's what we do if someone blatantly ignores the rules.

If you have a need for commercial advertising, please contact me directly and we can arrange something on our web site. (Click on the small envelope beneath my name in this message to send me an email.) Meanwhile, please, no commercial ads or solicitations in forum messages.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Another reminder ...

We continue to have a very small number of folks who repeatedly post commercial ads or solicitations in their forum messages; This includes amazon affiliate links, either visible or veiled. Please be aware that continued posting of this stuff will be considered spam and you'll likely be banned from this forum.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Based on a couple of PMs I received, let me clarify ...

Links to amazon or elsewhere to illustrate a product as a help to another forum member are fine. What is not allowed is when the link (hidden or visible) includes the member's affiliate link that provides them with a commission. We are not someone's personal link farm or ad agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom