06 Moab Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Betty Brewer

Moderator Emeritus
The 2006 Moab rally wlil be held from April 28 to May 7 at Portal RV Park in Moab, Utah  Tell them that you are with the RV Forum  when you call to make your reservation.

I understand all the full hookup sites are reserved for the 2006 Moab rally.  But get your reservations in. If any sites become availavble folks usually put a notice here before cancelling so other members in the framily can take it.

I am aware of one canellation  that may be coming up for the 2006 rally.  If you need a full hookup site for the 2006 rally please let me know.

Count us in, Ron.  I asked Tom to make reservations for us during this year's rally, but seems as if you're ahead of him.  Not sure if he made a res. for us or not.

Ron said:
I understand all the full hookup sites are reserved for the 2006 Moab rally.? But get your reservations in. If any sites become availavble folks usually put a notice here before cancelling so other members in the framily can take it.

I am aware of one canellation? that may be coming up for the 2006 rally.? If you need a full hookup site for the 2006 rally please let me know.

thebrits said:
I asked Tom to make reservations for us during this year's rally, but seems as if you're ahead of him.
Sorry Peggy, I have a mental block. But I recall posting this message urging folks to call Portal to make reservations. IMO that's the only way for folks to ensure they reserve the dates and site they want.

Peggy,

I have called Portal and asked them to put you down for the site our friends (the Shoenranks) had reserved but had to cancel.  This is a full hookup site.  You might want to call and confirm your reservation dates. 

Ron

>>I understand all the full hookup sites are reserved for the 2006 Moab rally<<

Do you have the list of names & space #'s for this rally?

Terry
At Yuma, AZ

Terry,

I don't have all the reservations made for 2006.  Maybe Phil does.  Annie is going to call me today so I wi8ll ask her for the latest info.

Talked to Annie at Portal RV Park in Moab today.  There is one full hookup site available begining 1 may 2006.  Several partial hookup sites still available.  List of reservatrions as follows:

2006 28 April - 07 May

1.  Fitzgerald -  26-apr - 07 May

2.  Phil

3.  Brewer

4.  Ruward - 26 Apr - 07 May

5.  Sharp

6.  Russ M.

7.  Reiter

8.  Jordan

10. Marabito

11. Woods - 26 Apr - 07 May

12. Miller

13. Lynch

14. Tom J.

15. Dobrin

16. Thomas

20. Underhills  site availabel 1 May

21  site available 1 may

23. Myers

24. Lassen

25. Cousins

26. Knights

27. Alexander

Underhill need to call to confirm dates.

Anybody that plans to attend should call and make reservations now.

Hey, I'm on a list!  Annie was so busy when I called, I wasn't sure if I made it.

--pat

Ron said:
Talked to Annie at Portal RV Park in Moab today.? There is one full hookup site available begining 1 may 2006.? Several partial hookup sites still available.? List of reservatrions as follows:

Anybody that plans to attend should call and make reservations now.

I have called and asked to be put on the waiting list for a full hookup.

Regards,

Carl L/LA

Carl Lundquist said:
Regards,
Carl L/LA
Great.  Glad you are going to join us.  Do you have a partial site nbr for now.  If you have a site nbr I will include it in the list.

Ron said:
Carl Lundquist said:
Regards,
Carl L/LA
Great.? Glad you are going to join us.? Do you have a partial site nbr for now.? If you have a site nbr I will include it in the list.

No partial site number -- whutever that is.

Usually if a full hookup site is not available when the reservation is made a reservation for a partial hookup site (water and electric) is made.  Then if/when a full hookup site becomes available those in the partial hookup site will offered the full hookup site.

Ron said:
Usually if a full hookup site is not available when the reservation is made a reservation for a partial hookup site (water and electric) is made.? Then if/when a full hookup site becomes available those in the partial hookup site will offered the full hookup site.

The lady at the park made know mention of that.  I did ask for a full hookup tho.

Ron:  I'm in site 27.  I had asked for a partial hookup and wonder if that's what 27 is.  If not, I'll be happy to trade to partial and make the full available to your waiting list.

--pat

Pat said:
Ron:? I'm in site 27.? I had asked for a partial hookup and wonder if that's what 27 is.? If not, I'll be happy to trade to partial and make the full available to your waiting list.
--pat

Pat site 27 is a partial hookup site.  Thanks for the offer though.

Talked to Annie at Portal RV Park in Moab today.  At present all  full hookup sites are reserved for 2006.  Several partial hookup sites still available.  List of reservatrions as as of 02 May 2005 are as follows: 

2006 28 April - 07 May

1.  Fitzgerald -  26-apr - 07 May

2.  Bullock

3.  Brewer

4.  Ruward - 26 Apr - 07 May

5.  Sharp

6.  Russ M.

7.  Reiter

8.  Jordan

10. Marabito

11. Woods - 26 Apr - 07 May

12. Miller