11,000 Mile Marker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff

Moderator Emeritus
We are in OKC Celebrating my birthday under sunny skies and 97 degrees today. We are parked at the Rockwell RV Park because we are scheduled into SouthWest Truck Freightliner at 7:30AM for an oil change and its too hot to boondock in their parking lot!

This marks 11,000 miles since packing up and leaving Seattle last fall. It has been an eventful 5 months. 8)

Happy birthday and congratulations on the 11,000 miles journey to date Jeff.

We just left Seattle where it was 55 degrees and raining (now, there's a surprise). I was glad to get out of the rain and see the sky until we had a blizzard in La Pine,Oregon. Got out of the snow but hit floods in in the middle of Oregon. Snow today in Salt Lake City...very glad we weren't going up I-80 as it showed as a mess on the news tonight. But I'll take all of that over your 97 degrees in OKC.

Wendy

We are in Cannonville, UT until Friday so if you feel like you would like to join us we would love to see you.? We are the KOA but have no cell phone service on either phone.? The only cell phone that works here is Sprint and we gave that up years ago.? By the way no snow here and no rain either just a little on the cool side.? Keep us posted.  You can send us an email though or reply here.

Lorna,

Would love to head down into the warmer part of Utah (supposed to be high of 35 tomorrow) and see you but we have to get some stabilizer or something fixed on the motorhome tomorrow (part is being overnighted) then on to Cortez so we can get ready for Moab in a couple of weeks. Fulltiming is looking better and better.

Tom said:
Happy birthday and congratulations on the 11,000 miles journey to date Jeff.

Thanks Tom and Ron, they sort of come by rather than get celebrated. ::)

Ron said:
Happy Birthday Jeff. 

Back
Top Bottom