12 years old/new to us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

karenandrick

Hello from Minnesota (53 degrees today),
We are new to both this forum and RVing. We do have a Park Model in a summer park here in Minnesota (Carefree Country Club) but have decided to venture out on to the open road and sell the park model.  We have just purchased our very first MH a 1995 30' Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE Gas(any comments on this make/model). Like most used RV's it is quite dirty and faded. What can we use to clean and add some sparkle to it?  Do they make replacement swivel chairs for the living area? One last "silly" question, is it something that I (the wife) will be able to master driving?  ???

I am just going to take a stabb at this but, may try contacting a dealer that has contact with the manufacture and possibly be able to order replacments seats.

Or just take the seats out and take them to an upolstery shop and see if they can help.

karenandrick said:
....is it something that I (the wife) will be able to master driving?  ???

Hi Karen. My wife does 90-95% of the driving of our coach, as do a number of the female halves of couples here. In our case, it helps alleviate boredom for my other half. It also allows me to navigate and do other stuff from the navigator seat that would be too distracting if I was driving.

Hi Karen,

My wife, Pat, drives most of the time.  I have about 3 hours of driving time in the last 3 years.  BG  She took a driving class from the "RV Driving School" and has slowly over the last few years taken over the driving tasks.  We highly recommend them and one of their teachers is a member here too.

Not sure where in MN you are but I was born in Elbow Lake and left MN in 1943 when I was in 5th Grade.  I still have a few relatives there but seldom get there anymore.

A brother had a 95 HR and thought it was great.  I just never hooked up with him while they had the HR so have no first hand knowledge of it.

Jim,

Thanks for the reminder of the RV Driving School.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom