1979 triple e chinook 2100 wiring diagrams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Goggles2

I have a 1979 triple e chinook 2100 and I don't have any 12v power everything works on 120v.

This unit has a genset that is not in use and has been disconnected. I have 2 batteries a main and aux previous owners monkeyed around with battery system it appears to have solenoid isolated but no switch and there are to wires in battery compartment not connected.

I have no 12v power and wires that I can't place because I can't track down a wiring diagram. I contacted triple e to see if by chance they had one but no luck.

Wondering if anyone here can help.

Not much help is possible with just this little information.  The wiring isn't really complex, but it takes some familiarity with typical RV wiring to figure out what you have and where wires should be connected.  The house and chassis 12v systems must be isolated from each other, either by solenoid or a diode-type isolator.  You may also have a solenoid to disconnect the house battery from the house 12v system (for storage periods).

You should have a converter/charger that supplies 12v when connected to shore power and also charges the house battery.  The engine alternator charges the chassis battery, and in most RVs also charges the house battery.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom