1991 ultrastar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beerman

Hi guys. Im new to rving  and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with a 1991 ultrastar  33ft 454. It has 26k miles  and 119  on the generator. The dealer wants$29,900 but i can probably get it for around 26.
It is very clean and garage kept.
Thanks
Brian

Wow, I would look hard and do some careful investigating before I considered that a fair price.

I had a 1991 Cambria with 454, fuel injection and loaded, with nice interior. It was in good condition and I sold it in 1999 for $25000 and now I have seen them as low as  $12000. That was wholesale NADA price at that time. I don't believe anything that old is selling above wholesale at this time.

The 1991 Cambria was almost identical to the Ulrastar and from a distance you had a hard time telling them apart as they used the same front and rear caps. All the cabinets, appliances and furnishings were nearly identical.

There are glut of units in this range. That is low miles and may be in good condition but I would check the market and not go by what a dealer is telling you is a fair price.

Bob

Thanks for the info Bob.  I went to a bunch of dealers in my area and this one was by far in the best condition.  I actually looked at one where a lady kept her cats in it...PU!  Im going to keep looking at more. There are a bunch out there.
Brian

Back
Top Bottom