1994 Europa Motorhome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nmouton

Can anyone help with this motorhome? I got it and was told it has some simple issues with the motor but we are having a problem locating a service manual. If you have any information, on where I can find a service manual with a wiring diagram please contact me at 337-280-8279. I prefer text over phone call to begin as I do not answer unknown callers due to too many spam callers.

Thanks to anyone for any help.

If you have a Chevrolet chassis and need a service manual the Chevrolet Motorhome Chassis Service Guide is available to download here. If you are having problems with the coach, that will probably be difficult a few manufacturers have ever made their wiring diagrams available to the public or to customers and after 28 years I doubt many exist. I would suggest two things. First, if you have a good volt/ohm meter I would start by tracing the circuits with it and draw out what I find as I go. If the problem is in the 12V side and you aren't familiar with 12V RV systems, take the time to read The 12V Side of Life, both parts 1 and 2. If you have done any troubleshooting you might get help here by sharing the voltage and resistance readings you have taken and where they are from. We will do all that we are able to help. Good Luck!

... please contact me at 337-280-8279. I prefer text over phone call to begin as I do not answer unknown callers due to too many spam callers.
Doesn't seem that you're familiar with the way that forums work; You post a message/question and come back to read replies. Don't expect folks to call or text you.

Meanwhile, Kirk has given you a good starting place.

Not to mention that you asked almost this exact question about 10 years ago but this time you exposed your phone number to the world and then complained about getting too many spam calls.

Sorry, I find that suspicious and then ironic. In that order.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom