1998 Fleetwood pace arrow 34k. Need owners information package.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roll Tide Fan

Purchased used . Have owners manual but need Owners Information Package. Any info would be appreciated. Don't care if not exact. Information is no longer available from Fleetwood. 

PM me your e-mail and after I get home 1st of the month I can scan and send what I have for my 1998 PA Vision 36b if it helps.

Steve

Not sure just what is in an "Owners Information Package" but am guessing it is the stack of manuals for the appliances and major systems in the coach. If so, most are freely downloadable from online sources (see the RESOURCES section of this forum for sources). Identify the brands and model of your fridge, water heater, a/c units, etc. and Google that plus the word "manual" and you should find them easily. Service manuals too.

You can print them or just use the electronic format (pdf files), which saves a lot of space as well as being easily searchable.

I just bought a used 1997 Pace Arrow and according to what I have, it is a 34J. I'll try to get everything copied tomorrow and then leave a note here and then you can tell me how you want it delivered.

PS. I just recently learned that there was a recall on the fridge in mine. Possibly could be affecting yours also. I plan on investigating to see if it is still in effect about the end of this month.

Terry the package was received and I left you an email. I can't thank you enough for the information you sent me. I have learned a lot since reviewing it. You are a true gem for doing that. If there is ever any way I can repay you just let me know!!!

Back
Top Bottom