2000 Jamboree 31T No Manuals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello Newbee on board,

I purchased this RV with no manuals, I contacted Jamboree with no luck. The previous owner installed a solar system that needed to be removed.

My current issues are:

1) Brake light fuse location.

2) Wiring diagram for house power.

3) This is my mess I'm currently trying to tackle any help is greatly appreciated. 20230601_101013.jpg
20230601_100633.jpg

I have no doubt that your pictures show that the original wiring has been modified. I have owned various RVs since 1973 and in that time only 1 of them came with any schematics and most manufacturers supply very little such information. I would expect that the fuse for the brake lights is not in the area of the pictures. Do the tail lights work but not the brake lights? The two brake lights should not be connected in any way but individually have connections in the power plug.

I have no doubt that your pictures show that the original wiring has been modified. I have owned various RVs since 1973 and in that time only 1 of them came with any schematics and most manufacturers supply very little such information. I would expect that the fuse for the brake lights is not in the area of the pictures. Do the tail lights work but not the brake lights? The two brake lights should not be connected in any way but individually have connections in the power plug.
Hi Kirk,

Thanks for the quick reply. I have running Lights.

No blinkers or brake lights.

Thanks in advance.

No blinkers or brake lights.
Have you done any tracing of the 12V power that should go to the brake lights? The turn signals might use the same lights as the brake lights. Do the RV tail lights use the 2 element bulbs for tail and brake lights, or does it have two separate light sockets on each side with a single element bulb in each one? If there is power to the lights then it is probably a probelm with the ground connection as the use of a common wire connection is pretty typical. In case you don't know, this is the wire color codes.
1685753478413.jpeg
To determine what you have I suggest that you use this first tool as the ideal and if you don't have that in your budget then the second tool ia a very cheap alternative.
51UegdYJtRL._AC_UL232_SR232,232_.jpg
1685753871113.png

You can download a 2000 Jamboree owner manual from the Fleetwood website, but don't expect a lot of help from it. They are pretty generic and apply to several years & models of Fleetwood class c motorhomes.
Here's the standard Jamboree manual. The GT and the Rallye appear to be the same.

Have you done any tracing of the 12V power that should go to the brake lights? The turn signals might use the same lights as the brake lights. Do the RV tail lights use the 2 element bulbs for tail and brake lights, or does it have two separate light sockets on each side with a single element bulb in each one? If there is power to the lights then it is probably a probelm with the ground connection as the use of a common wire connection is pretty typical. In case you don't know, this is the wire color codes.
View attachment 164995
To determine what you have I suggest that you use this first tool as the ideal and if you don't have that in your budget then the second tool ia a very cheap alternative.
51UegdYJtRL._AC_UL232_SR232,232_.jpg
View attachment 164996

Thank you kirk, electrical is not my wheel house, this helps alot.

Cheers

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom