2004 Alpenlite 32rl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi,
I'm looking for a manual for my recently purchased Augusta Limited 32rRL.
I can't find the TV antenna switch! I've looked everywhere... it's not in the entertainment center or in the bedroom cabinet...help!

Rene T

Site Team
Welcome to the forum.
Is the antenna above the bedroom?
If it is, Do you have a spot all set up to hook up a TV? Usually the switch will be right there at least in the rv’s I’ve owned.
Is this just a new to you RV? If it is, contact the dealer or seller

Last edited:

Larry N.

Depending on the antenna you have and the age of the rig, the switch may be the little button on this mounting plate:
iu

Welcome to the forum.
Is the antenna above the bedroom?
If it is, Do you have a spot all set up to hook up a TV? Usually the switch will be right there at least in the rv’s I’ve owned.
Is this just a new to you RV? If it is, contact the dealer or seller
Rene, yes, I've looked in the bedroom cabinet where the cable comes in, in the built in entertainment center, even in my basement compartment, where the 3rd cable is... nothing...weird

ChasA

What antenna is on the roof. Some don't have a built-in amplifier. Show us a picture of your antenna. Some,like the King Jack, the switch is in the ceiling mounted directional control.y

Another thought. If you have an input selector for selecting the source (antenna, cable, DVD, etc) the switch may be there.

What antenna is on the roof. Some don't have a built-in amplifier. Show us a picture of your antenna. Some,like the King Jack, the switch is in the ceiling mounted directional control.y

Another thought. If you have an input selector for selecting the source (antenna, cable, DVD, etc) the switch may be there.
Here's a couple of pics

Attachments

• IMG_20211017_172833378.jpg
    IMG_20211017_172833378.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20211017_172543133.jpg
    IMG_20211017_172543133.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 4
Yep, and I don't have one of those connection plates! I've looked everywhere...just 110 volt outlet & a separate 12V plug..no plate with a coax or button...my surround sound box is the same brand (Wingard) as my antenna rotator...the antenna buttons are selected on that...

ChasA

That Winegard box supplies the power to the amplifier in the antenna, so there won't be another switch.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hqcustomdesign
Top Bottom