2004 and up Alfa RV wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindyloowhoo2

We are interested in a Alfa 2004 or up RV. Does anyone have or know of someone who does have one for sale in good running condition of course. We are new to the RV world but like the Alfa as we are going to be living in it a while.Any information would be welcomed. Thank you

Cindyloowhoo2

Suggest you search and maintain a watch on sites like RVT.com and RVTrader.com. Alfas show up from time to time.
Thank you. Currently living in Black Mountain NC. Notice you summer here. Good taste.Born and raised here.My grandson is the 13th generation in my family to live here.Our ancestors the steps actually owned the land once which is now Mount Mitchell. Have a great summer.

donn

Alfa was never known for building good RVs. Heck 3ven new they were known to be falling apart. Yea they look pretty, but once you get down to it nope. If your going to be living in it and never moving get a park model Instead. Way more room, better insulation.

phil-t

My brother has a 05 Alfa, they love it. There is an Alfa specific forum.
They all have problems and issues.

gatorcq

Alfa Owners FB - Facebook Groups

over 4000 still on the road, 5 Alfa Chapters with a Big Rally once a year. Many small rallies also.

Join both - as some owners are aging out.
The Alfa Roadrunners Chapter is the largest group with over 150 units.
Our web sitehttps://alfaroadrunners.net/

Yes someone posted an 2004 Alfa Gold for sale recently .On the Alfa Owners FB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom