2004 t0 2006 class A, need Advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kajunpron

We're looking to buy a nice class A, wanting to spend aprox 140,000, what kind's reccommended, and what do we look out for, please help

If I where looking and I'm always looking and too cheap to buy,  it would be an American Dream.  My own personal opinion is it;s about as good as you can get for the dollars spent.  That being said, Country Couch, Monaco, and Newmar are right up there.  Everyone has their favorites  these just happen to be mine.  Can't go wrong on any of the above.  Please look at all of them and check them out completely.  The American Eagle is also great, I just feel the Dream is more for the less money.  Good luck and keep us in touch and ask for help if you need too.

kajunpron said:
We're looking to buy a nice class A, wanting to spend aprox 140,000, what kind's reccommended, and what do we look out for, please help

We have an American Eagle and think any of the American Coach products are excellent.  All the American Coaches since 99 have Independent Front Suspension (IFS).  Having had coaches without IFS and now the Eagle with IFS I would not consider any coach with out it.  Like Shayne mentioned the American Dream is an excellent coach too.  Country Coach and Newmar also have IFS.

You can add Holiday Rambler to the list, since they are a clone of the Monaco's.

If $140k is your budget, you will have to dip to the lower end of these makes to get a 2004-2006.  I would suggest staying with those makes but going a bit older to stay within your bedget. There are many superb 2000-2003's available.  Most RVs are used far less than cars, so a 4-6year old is often "like new". It's not unusual to find them with less than 20,000 miles.

You're right Gary  My mistake  Guess it's the old age factor setting in  AGAIN.

Back
Top Bottom