2005 Fleetwood excursion solar battery charger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ray57

Hello, I have a 2005 excursion, our solar panel has stopped working. We have tried a new panel and the indication light will not light up. Does anyone know if this particular model might have a fuse that I am missing? I’ve checked the fuse boxes in the front and rear, the diagram does not show a solar fuse.

Hello, I have a 2005 excursion, our solar panel has stopped working.
Welcome, neighbor!

I am not familiar with your rig but. . .

Is that indicator light on the solar controller? No solar voltage going into it?

I know my Tioga has a solar blade fuse in the house battery section. Could in be in with your house battery compartment?

But don't bet on it being a fuse. I doubt solar fuses blow often, unless something got shorted out somehow.

-Don- Auburn, CA

Hello, I have a 2005 excursion, our solar panel has stopped working. We have tried a new panel and the indication light will not light up. Does anyone know if this particular model might have a fuse that I am missing? I’ve checked the fuse boxes in the front and rear, the diagram does not show a solar fuse.

I assume the new panel you tried was the solar panel ? It could be a bad controller.

Back
Top Bottom