2005 NADA Top Ranked Motorhome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve CDN

A Fleetwood product is rated Top RV by N.A.D.A. Guides.? The 36D is this year's must-have RV," said Mark Perleberg, lead auto expert for NADAguides.com. "The spaciousness and the overall design make it an excellent choice for RV shoppers."

Read more about the 2005 NADA pick for top RV by Clicking Here.

The full story will open a new window in your browser, so return here to the Forum by closing the newly opened window and you'll be right back here on the RV Forum!

Have you seen one of these first hand and how would your evaluation compare to the descriprion in the accompanying article?

Steve,

I note that the page is a press release from Fleetwood (surprise! surprise!).? The NADA Guide person raved about all of the interior space but didn't mention the potential for problems with a 23 foot slide out on a 36 foot MH Chassis.? Also no mention about NCC or any of the other important weight related specifications.? It's hard to tell from their picture how much basement storage the unit has but it looks like it would be difficult to access.? Personally I wouldn't want one of these poorly engineered beasts.? :mad:

The rave review from the NADA person makes me wonder about anything NADA has to say.  ???

Don

LOL Don. you have to wonder how "independent" such rave reports are.

Doesn't it remind you of the days when car manufacturers owned car magazines in order to publish favorable reviews??? Isn't anything sacred anymore?

Who can you trust?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom