2005 Vectra Auto Level Error

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oldryder

put the jacks down for the 1st time in several months. Everything seemed to work fine but the coach was very off level with the right front jack extended much too far. Front right was the 3rd of the 4 extended.

Troubleshooting steps?

thx to anyone taking the time to offer advice.

He has HWH. What Ray said about jacks extending only in pairs. I had some weird things going on with my jacks and Winnebago factory service determined the HWH control box was wonky. Only $800 :rolleyes:

HWH series 625. It does seem to extend the jacks one at a time as the red lites indicating an extended jack go on individually. $800 hopefully not.

Tried it again with a 2nd person watching from the outside for unusual action. Unit worked fine. I'm guessing one of the hyd valves was temporarily stuck.

HWH series 625. It does seem to extend the jacks one at a time as the red lites indicating an extended jack go on individually. $800 hopefully not.
The lights will indicate when the jack has extended past the sensor but they will exert pressure on the ground in pairs. They all have different length of hydraulic hose which is why one of the rear jacks is the last one to fully retract.

I also have the HWH 625 central ground system. PM me if you want my list of resources. I replaced the motor last winter, got the same Monarch motor, only with sealed shaft bearings instead of bronze bushings, from Northern Hydraulics for $194.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom