2005 Winnie Vectra AC Breaker location

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oldryder

got the Vectra back from a repair. discovered the AC outlet in the outside TV bay is not working. (it's where I plug in a small charger to keep the engine batts charged when it's parked for a while.) Outlets inside the coach OK. where do I look for the AC breaker panel (or any other reason for that outlet to be dead).

Also, initially no DC. tried the battery isolator switch by the door but no luck. jumped a battery to the house batteries and everything is OK even after removing the extra battery. wondering what exactly went on here.

thx to anyone taking the time to offer advice.

Rene T

Site Team
That outlet may be in line with a GFCI outlet someplace. Go around looking for a GFCI outlet that has tripped.

emiddleb

While I agree that a tripped CFCI is most likely, your 120v breakers are behind a panel under the bed, built into the bed platform. Look for a removable panel.

cbeierl

I don't know which model Vectra you have, but the exterior entertainment center 120V outlet is protected by a GFCI in either the galley or bathroom, depending on the model. Wiring diagrams are available here: 2005 Wiring Diagrams

Top Bottom