2007 fleetwood southwind 32V - leans to passanger side

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

budthedog99

I have a 2007 Fleetwood Southwind 32V class A Motorhome.  since I have had the vehicle it has leaned to the passanger side of the vehicle.  I have tried moving the load around, installed the heavy duty solid rubber bumpers and some other ideas.  just cant take it anymore, does anyone have ideas on this subject?
Also has anyone installed air suspension and if so which unit model and how did it work? 

Rene T

Site Team
The company I use to work for occasionally had to purchase new trucks. These are big box trucks with tandem axles. After the truck was loaded with all it's tooling, they would always lean to one side. We would take it to a spring shop and they would add springs or re-bend springs as necessary to level out the truck.

House Husband

Depending on the amount of lean, a spring shim between the axle and the spring pack is the easy way out. My Bounder came from Fleetwood with 1 3/4" of shim under the right rear spring. Even though Ford only allowed 1" of shim to be added. It sat level for years, then the left rear spring sagged and I added air bags. Messing with adding leaves or re-arching is an expensive hassle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whatthenobo
Top Bottom