2011 Journey Interior Shower Head Sticking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yoda2405

Has anyone else had issues with the inside shower head sticking when you push the button to turn the water flow off? Winnebago replaced the original shower head for this issue and the replacement head is doing the same thing after just a few weeks.
It seems the water pressure has something to do with it, as it usually will pop back out if I disconnect the hose with the water off. Pretty inconvenient when you are all soaped up.
The fixture is nice looking and works well other than you cannot use the push button to turn the water flow off momentarily to conserve water.
After two doing the same thing, I just wonder if I am incredibly unlucky or is this a common problem.

Thanks,

Mine went bye-bye when the Oxygenics arrived, but worked up to that point.

Marty: Seen the new Meridians? Yikes..

SargeW said:
No, why? Bad news?
Well if you wanna drive 42' around, they're awfully nice. The front kitchen with mid LR is HUGE. I went to Pomona last week.. :)

Oh man, I didn't go.  I just bought a Harley a few weeks ago. The DW would kill me if I even thought about trading up the 2010 MH.  What about you, aren't you about due?

SargeW said:
Oh man, I didn't go.  I just bought a Harley a few weeks ago. The DW would kill me if I even thought about trading up the 2010 MH.  What about you, aren't you about due?
I need to stick with the status quo as long as we do the beach thing AND (sob) the ol' 9-5. FYI- I've watched you guys, and a few others to get a feel for long-timing in a shorter coach. No murders that anyone admits to.. yet (?).  But the 42Tour is sweet..

Back
Top Bottom