2017 Sunstar 31KE - Gutter Extension Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LTWinnebago

I have a 2017 Winnebago Sunstar 31KE, I would like to add gutter extensions to help keep air conditioning and rain water away from the rig. Any idea where I could purchase such items and how they are installed?

Here's a photo of my gutter...Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2758.JPG
    IMG_2758.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 6
Here: RV Drip Spouts
This man makes these for Winnebago MH drip rails, which are different from other brands.
He couldn't find drip spouts that fit his Winnebago so began making his own on his 3-D printer. He offered to make them for other irv2.com members, and the business began.

Gary I had those on my 5er, but to put them on my Winnebago MH I would've had to remove the drip rail to place them behind the rail.
The ones in my link are designed to fit into the awning round slotted part, and secured with the screw shown.

I don't know about any unique characteristics of Winnebago gutters, but there are several varieties available from online sources. Usually with a choice of matching color too. Google will find them all, ...
Off the shelf gutter extension thingies never did fit the aluminum extrusion from my era of coach however I think the sidewall to roof design changed sometime in later years. No idea if they will fit any model year though.

Here: RV Drip Spouts
This man makes these for Winnebago MH drip rails, which are different from other brands.
He couldn't find drip spouts that fit his Winnebago so began making his own on his 3-D printer. He offered to make them for other irv2.com members, and the business began.
Bookmarked for future reference, thanks!

Charles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquaticvegetation
Back
Top Bottom