2018 Mobile Suites - TV Cable Issue - Have to reprogram channels frequently

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mstevens

Hello, I have a 2018 Mobile Suites that I am having loads of TV cable issues. First, I had to get an RV tech, who spent 1.5 hours, trying to get my cable working. Turns out, the wires were mislabeled.  Now I've got cable to my 3 TVs but after I program the cable channels into the TV, the TV goes to white snowy screen consistently after 20 minutes. It happens on all 3 TVs... every 20 minutes, I have to reprogram the channels into the TV I'm watching. I did hook up a small TV to the cable at the outside pole and that TV did NOT loose it's programming at all.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?  Any suggestions?

Thanks.
mstevens

I'll take a shot......
If all 3 TV are acting up then that would point me to the antenna/cable splitter /amplifier.
Assuming that you have an antenna booster it should be shut off or bypassed.
I would start with unhooking 2 of the 3 TV's and see if the 1 has the same problem.

Where are you parked?  THe reason I ask is my daughter seemed to have a problem somewhat like that with her computers when she lived across the road (Literally) from an Air Force Base.. Radar was sweeping her apartment.

Thanks for the reply. I'm in a RV resort over 10 miles away from the closest airport or weather station. I don't think I'm getting any interference but am thinking it's something internal.

Back
Top Bottom