2018 Winnebago 40J Journey running and marker lights coming on and going off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miker

I'm wondering if the 2018 40J has auto marker lights that come on when it gets dark out. Was driving on a semi dark morning and noticed them coming on and going off. Hoping it has the auto feature and it's not a wiring short. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I think you set a record for the time between joining and your first post - 14 years. Well done :).

As to your question, I only have a guess. The guess is they are not automatic, give Winnebago Owner Relations a call or email them and ask.

The marker lights come on with the headlamps (including parking lamps) and taillights. They should not come on by themselves alone. If the coach has Daytime Running Lights (DRL), the taillights & marker lights should not activate with the DRL.

It was at the dealer for other items and just got it back out. They said all looked well so I won't really know until I get it on the road again.
Thanks for checking in

We had this issue and it turned out a running light on the top/front needed to be re-sealed because water was creeping in and one of the connections was slightly corroded. I hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom