2019 Quartzsite Rally - Reply Topic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bill and Ruth will show up to quartzsite jan 18 - 28

were from bc canada and looking forward to seeing framily and new friends

havent been to quartzsite for 6 years

We(Dwight and Burnetta) will be in the area during the Rally dates...we opted to stay at the RV Park in Salome, Yep, I know its a tad of a drive into town!  Until I get some Solar, traveling with our Residential Fridge males boondocking a little challenging plus the wifey loves the washer/dryer. We will plan on stopping by, with name tags, one or more days and see some of you at the Big Tent or Silly Al's.

Bill & Jolene plan on participating, might not be at the actual site though.  Will definitely try for the pot luck.

I plan to join the group at KOFA and then hang around 'Q' the rest of January.  See you there.

Bill Dane
99 Country Coach

Hi Jeff and All
Please add me to the attendee list.  I too plan on being at KOFA, then I have to go to Phoenix for repair business for a couple of days (truck and trailer) and then will head back to Quartzite where I planned to hang out in the environs for most of January and February 2019.  I've looked forward to meeting some forum folks in person for 2+ years now, so am excited about this opportunity.  Just have to know exactly where you'all will be, so I can coordinate with my timing and stay in LTVA.

Linda Ellis
officially-South Dakota

Linda, in the other Quartzsite topic that is stickied at the top there are directions, even photographs of the path in. Basically, it's 2 miles south of Q (just past milepost 102) on Hwy 95, then turn west (right, if you're southbound) at Tyson Wash. There are some other helpful links, as well.

Hello Jeff, you can add Margaret and I to the growing list. We should be there by the 17th. Looking forward to see everyone.

Hi Jeff, you can add Terry and I to the list we will be there on the 20th coming up from Tuscon after a visit with friends.

Linda looking forward to meeting you.

Welcome back Schwarzs.

Henry it will be great to see you.

sc4668 if you don't mind adding your names and your domicile I will get you on the list.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom