2019 Weekend Warrior ss1900 v. 2019 Genesis 21 SB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hypergirl

Looking at purchasing a 2019 Weekend Warrior Toy Hauler ss1900 or a Genesis 21 SB toy hauler.
The weekend warrior is a bit pricier, and is nicely appointed, however, the genesis has some very nice build quality features we like.

The genesis salesman told us horror stories about weekend warrior, so we are super confused and torn between these two great toy haulers.

Any intel/experience/feedback you can share would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

I do not know anything about either trailer, sorry.

What I do know is 'NEVER trust a RV salesman'  ;)

You are smart doing your homework.

SeilerBird said:
No salesman will ever tell you anything nice about the competition.

And even if he sells both models, It doesn't mean that he gets paid the same.  Some models might have a better compensation incentive.  Just sayin, The RV sales industry is not the same as a Car Dealer (not that I like them either)

Most of us view RV salespeople at a lower level than most people view a 'used car salesman'.  Not saying there aren't great and knowledgeable  RV salespeople, it's just not the norm at all.

Absolute truth above!!!

Have you considered buying gently used?  Save a pile of money.  Deal with private seller and avoid the salesman.  Let somebody else get all the factory "oops" fixed under warranty.  Enjoy camping, not leaving the new camper at the dealer all summer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom