2021 Starcraft Super Lite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bb31288

Hi everyone,

We just took delivery of a new 2021 Star Craft Super Lite. The bathtub seems soft and squishy when you’re showering. I’m not sure if this normal or not. Does anyone else’s feel soft?

SpencerPJ

Super Lite means just that. Bath tubs are soft to start with and a piece of Styrofoam beneath for support. If you are a larger guy (or gal), I could easily see it being soft. Congrats on your new trailer, as much as we all hope, they simply aren't built as strong as the use to be, but then again you can get a lot more for a lot less weight than we used to as well. If you really feel concerned, I'd guess you could get some of that rigid spray foam in a can and open the cubby to access below the tub, maybe get a longer hose set-up, and spray additional support beneath it. Certainly would void the warranty for that aspect of the trailer. Double check if that spray foam could attack the tub material

steveblonde

Super Lite means just that. Bath tubs are soft to start with and a piece of Styrofoam beneath for support. If you are a larger guy (or gal), I could easily see it being soft. Congrats on your new trailer, as much as we all hope, they simply aren't built as strong as the use to be, but then again you can get a lot more for a lot less weight than we used to as well. If you really feel concerned, I'd guess you could get some of that rigid spray foam in a can and open the cubby to access below the tub, maybe get a longer hose set-up, and spray additional support beneath it. Certainly would void the warranty for that aspect of the trailer. Double check if that spray foam could attack the tub material
I agree almost i would suggest buy a sheet of Styrofoam insulation and a tube of glue and cut pieces to size and then glue the pieces together but not glue them to the tub that way you can remove them

Last edited:

Bb31288

Thank you. I was just worried.

Bb31288

I agree almost i would suggest buy a sheet of Styrofoam insulation and a tube of glue and cut pieces to size and then glue the pieces together but not glue them to the tub that way you can remove them
That might be an idea. I kinda hate the feeling under my feet lol.

Top Bottom