303 products

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shadow24

I searched this topic before posting but did not find any results relating.
Does anyone use 303 products Aerospace protectant on their motorhome?
It looks like it can be used on the fiberglass and on the awnings, and on EDPM roofs.
I may try it on the fiberglass and the awning.
I have a TPO roof which the manufacturer says only to use Murphys oil soap, so I will stick with that for the roof.
I got a free sample at an RV show this weekend and used it on my Toad, Tracker roof, it did an awesome job!
But I was wanting to get some feed back for the fiberglass and the awning.

shadow24 said:
It looks like it can be used on the fiberglass and on the awnings, and on EDPM roofs.
I have a TPO roof which the manufacturer says only to use Murphys oil soap, so I will stick with that for the roof.
I got a free sample at an RV show this weekend and used it on my Toad, Tracker roof, it did an awesome job!
I have used it for six years on all my rubber components includiing tires and found it ot do an excellent job of protecting from affects of sun and air polution.

shadow24 said:

I have used it on the coach once but find I get better results with ProtectAll. I do use it on rubber products such as my tires. It has a UV protectant and I know it works. My hitch has small rubber retainers which used to deteriorate yearly. Blue Ox was always willing to give me new ones at a rally but I don't always go to rallies so I started spraying them with 303. What a difference!! I think the set I have on the hitch now are over 3 years old. It cleans the rubber and keeps it supple.

I know others have used it on fiberglass with good results.

I have used 303 for over 10 years.  I would not use it on a rubber type roof as the silicone will not allow caulk to stick.  I dry wash the coach with AmsOil "Miracle Wash Waterless Wash and Polish Spray" and the apply 303.  The retail price is $18.60 a quart.

I do not sell the product.

Jim Dick said:
I have used it on the coach once but find I get better results with ProtectAll. I do use it on rubber products such as my tires.

Hi, jim!

PMFJI, but you do know you can use your Protect All on the rubber parts? You can eliminate one extra product you have to carry around.<G>

Best Regards,

Patrick Huber
Protect All, Inc.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom