4x4 motor home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AKRVin

Anyone know of a ford chassis motorhome like the tiger?  http://www.tigermotorhomes.com/home.htm   

I have looked at earth roamer( Way too much $$) and xploror, revcon..any thing else out there. 

Last I checked Salem Kroger can covert any current production Class C or Class A to a 4X4.
I inquired about a year ago to do my 2001 Ford E450 30' Yellowstone. At thattime the cost
was about $13,000.00. Including shocks swaybars and alot of other really good stuff.

An Xplorer 4X4 passes us at about 75 mph going south on I-25 between Socorro NM and US 60. We don't run that fast, but I tried to examine it until we lost it.

It will obviously run. Bev likes a rear dinette like my '76 Coachman Coachman Leprechaun when I first met her.This one was a rear bath and no rear window. The one concern I observed was ground clearance for taking advantage of the 4X4. It didn't look any higher than a normal Class C and some of the best places in the southwest could stand 4"+ more of clearance. I may have taken mine in the Anza Boreggo where no one else would go, but I lived in that country and had 70k driving in all sorts of conditions by then. I could see people using jacks more than planned.  :'(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlSpackler
Back
Top Bottom