500 Parks with Free WiFi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I doubt if anyone has supplied this one since it isn't listed in Woodall's or TL. Cousins RV Park in South Haven, MI, I-196 Exit 22. Campground is pricy; $35/nite for full hookups including wifi, but clean and well maintained. But cash only.

OK, as I suggested JamesOne should be well on his way to 1,000 I think I had better add a few :-

One question though - does the free wifi have to be available around the CG or just around the office area etc ?

Harmony Lakeside RV Park, Silver Creek, Washington - FREE (reception at most sites)

Sealaska Inn DRY CAMPING, Hyder, Alaska - FREE (around office)

Downtown RV Park, Watson Lake, Yukon - FREE (around office)

Hi Country RV Park, Whitehorse, Yukon - FREE

Northern Nights RV Park, Glennallen, Alaska - FREE
(http://www.alaska-rv-campground-glennallen-northernnights.net/)

Paul

Thanks guys for the additions. One criteria I have is the park must have a webpage. I get phone numbers and directions so I can find the lat/lon from their webpage. I couldn't find webpages for Cousins RV Park, MI or Downtown RV Park, YT.

One question though - does the free wifi have to be available around the CG or just around the office area etc ?

It became to subjective for me to decide what to include. So my file includes those parks with free wifi no matter what their coverage. That means in some of the parks you may have to go to the office to connect to the wifi.

Another :-

Anchorage ShipCreek Landings RV Park - FREE
http://www.bestofalaskatravel.com/alaska_rv_parks/pages/anchorage_rv_park.htm

Update : This CG is located right next (10 feet) to the main Alaska Railroad line, with several trains in/out of Anchorage early and late every day - VERY noisy - especially with all the float planes directly overhead, coming in to land.

Paul

Another :-

Beluga Lookout at Kenai, AK - FREE

Homer Spit Campground, Homer, AK - FREE (maybe from outside CG)

Paul

Homer Spit CG ($25 Dry, $35 30A) is just down from Heritage RV ($60-$70 full hookup)

Both have amazing views of the water, but for half the price of Heritage, I would recommend Homer Spit CG (907 235 8206) - they have sewer dump and water available.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom