84 Overland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

84Overland

Hey i just joined and posted to introduce my self. My name is Walt I live in Lancaster S.C.  Me and my girlfriend transport motorhomes for a living. I now have an 84 Overland that is in need of restoration. I will be working on it as funds and time are available and post pic on my yahoo group. Looking for others with Overlands is a task by itself. all groups are for GMC"s and Winnabagos mostly! and a few sites on restoring King Highways. But nothing i can find on just Overlands.But I will take any help I can get and hope fully be camping next summer.

Welcome aboard, Walt. Sounds like you got a nice project in that Overland! Good luck and keep us posted on the progress. May I suggest some pictures, before, during and after? Please post any phtos here - there is always a lot of interest.

We often get questions about the RV delivery business and hope you will jump into any such threads and share your first hand knowledge.

Thanx Gary , I have pics but i dont know where to put them on this sight. And how too. thanx for ant help

84Overland said:
I have pics but i dont know where to put them on this sight. And how too.

Click here for an explanation of how to attach photos to your messages. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

For more help with navigating and using this forum click the Resources button in the toolbar above and scroll down to Forum navigation tips. Alternatively, just ask and we'll try to help.

The size of photos is limited because a number of our members are on slow cellular connections using limited cell minutes.

I looked for them, but nobody can see those pics without joining the Yahoo group.

a outside view

Attachments

• a68f.jpg
    a68f.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 23
  • bac4.jpg
    bac4.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 18
  • a68f.jpg
    a68f.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 10
  • 3e11.jpg
    3e11.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 11
here is some of the damage, the real concern is the steel rusted through.

Attachments

• eaad.jpg
    eaad.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 21
  • 92f5.jpg
    92f5.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 47e7.jpg
    47e7.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 11
Thanks for posting the photos. I think you might have downsized them too much - they're a little hard to see on my laptop screen. Hopefully others can view them OK.

FWIW I usually try to resize my photos to 640 x 480 and aim for a file size of 50-80K. That makes the image viewable on a computer screen (laptop or desktop) without overburdening the recipient with large downloads.

is it possible for you to tell me how to do that? I didnt realize how small they where.

There are several ways to resize photos, but probably the easiest is to download the free Image Resizer from Microsoft Windows Powertoys for XP at:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

After installing the small program, all you have to do is right click on an image and select the size you want to resize to.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom