99 winnebago adventurer 38

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kstaven

Hi:

My slide control with is not getting power to it. I can find no bad fuses. I understand there is a relay under the dash but as yet have not been able to find it. This unit has a hydraulic slide.

edit by staff - changed message icon to topic solved

John Hilley said:
The relays are attached to the pump motor. On your motorhome, they are probably behind the front bumper.

My pump motor is in the back. Two solenoids back there and both functioning. There is no power to the front slide switch on any of the 5 pins. If I jumper live power to the pins I can get the slide to work. According to the electrical manual for that machine there is a relay under the dash. I have gone through every fuse in the machine including the 3 on the pump relays and they are all fine. So I'm pulling my hair out trying to find the issue.

John Canfield said:
Check the grounds and if you still are stuck give Winnebago Owner Relations a call, maybe they can help.

Thank you.

I'll have to dig up their number.

Well I found the problem. Found another fuse holder and the contacts where corroded. Thankful it was nothing major. Thanks for all the replies and suggestions.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom