A 5th wheel that was swept away during some flooding in PA.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hflors

https://www.facebook.com/emily.cunningham.79/videos/2094016617339109/?t=17

This video is of a 5th wheel that was swept away during some flooding near my sister's house in PA.  Thank the good lord no one was in it.

I saw some of those floods on TV and wondered where they were.  They mentioned a town I didn't recognize.  Can you tell me about where they are in relation to some big cities?  Pennsylvania (my original home state) is notorious for these little towns in canyons flooding.

ArdraF

ArdraF said:
I saw some of those floods on TV and wondered where they were.  They mentioned a town I didn't recognize.  Can you tell me about where they are in relation to some big cities?  Pennsylvania (my original home state) is notorious for these little towns in canyons flooding.

ArdraF

My family (the people who shared this video) live around Berwick PA and the caption is  that this is "the bridge on back branch Road"  I hope this helps.

Where is Berwick?  Never heard of it.  I thought maybe central Pa.

ArdraF

At least the AC unit didn't hit the bridge :)

ArdraF said:
Where is Berwick?  Never heard of it.  I thought maybe central Pa.

ArdraF

i grew up in Williamsport. Berwick is about an hour (60 miles) east of Williamsport going across I 80.  I'll be in Berwick this fall visiting my sister who lives there. I don't go back there in the summer or winter...just spring and fall.

I live in the area. That bridge is just north of Bloomsburg. Just up the road is a seasonal campground that is right along Fishing Creek. That's the second flood in about a month. The owner of the campground pulls all the trailers and stores them around the area when the water starts to rise.
I got about 10 inches of rain in the storm with about 4.5 in the first 2 hours on Monday. Lots of roads still closed and damaged.

Back
Top Bottom