A Light below "Jacks Down" light on dashboard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skipper

These lights are on a 2006 Itasca, F53 chassis, 30b Sunova dashboard. The lower light (possibly green) has never come on and I cannot find anything in the manual. Someone suggested it might indicate the automatic steps are extended when the screen door is open with ignition switch on. Tested it that way and light still did not come on. The "Jacks" control panel indicates when the jacks are up. Maybe the light in question is a redundant indicator. Then maybe it's a bad bulb. Now, it's more curiosity than an operational issue. Does anyone know??

1649294721537.png

These lights are on a 2006 Itasca, F53 chassis, 30b Sunova dashboard. The lower light (possibly green) has never come on and I cannot find anything in the manual. Someone suggested it might indicate the automatic steps are extended when the screen door is open with ignition switch on. Tested it that way and light still did not come on. The "Jacks" control panel indicates when the jacks are up. Maybe the light in question is a redundant indicator. Then maybe it's a bad bulb. Now, it's more curiosity than an operational issue. Does anyone know??

View attachment 152958
I believe that it's the infrared receiver (probably dark red) for the radio remote on the steering wheel. You can see it on page 3 of the Dash Radio Installation diagram for your coach.

Back
Top Bottom