A new owner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkdavis22

Hello to everyone,
It seems as though this board has endless amounts of information and we can sure utilize that. Thanking you ahead of time for responses to assist us. We have a 2008 Gulf Stream Tourmaster; the RV world is brand new to us. Is it common to NOT receive any owner's manual on the outside compartments, namely the holding tanks? I have completed researching all manuals and find nothing that tells us when to winterize, how to. I have loved reading in the forum's library. Tons of help there. Yet, not specific to our coach. I find it interesting that there is no material to aid us. But, that may be normal...Looking forward to some help!

Not Really  I've known people that took there unit to a dealer the 1st time to have it done so they knew exactly what had to be done  each time. 

Indeed.  Go back to that dealer and have him check you out on the use of the plumbing.  Make him earn his commission and profit margin. 

Thank you for the replies. I did find the owner's manual for the Coach. It has a complete plumbing section that will afford us some help. I thought I had thoroughly gone through the endless manuals. This one was hiding.

jkdavis22 said:
Thank you for the replies. I did find the owner's manual for the Coach. It has a complete plumbing section that will afford us some help. I thought I had thoroughly gone through the endless manuals. This one was hiding.

If you want to practice the procedure add a few gallons of fresh water to the black tank and then dump it at a sewer inlet or dump station.  Mistakes are, so to speak, less costly.

Back
Top Bottom