A new Tradition!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary RV_Wizard

Site Team
We are beginning a new (well, almost new) Tradition in the Brinck family. Actually, it's an American Tradition, 2004 vintage. It's a 40 foot triple slide on a  Freightliner chassis with a Cummins 370 ISL.  We pick it up on 11/28 if all goes according to plan.

First pics attached.

Attachments

• U100648_Exterior-front.jpg
    U100648_Exterior-front.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 90
  • U100648_Exterior-side.jpg
    U100648_Exterior-side.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 83
  • U100648_Lounge-forward.jpg
    U100648_Lounge-forward.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 89
  • U100648_Lounge-rearward.jpg
    U100648_Lounge-rearward.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 79
Great unit Gary  Congrats,.  Now you have me wanting again.  Hope my will power holds out.

Very nice, Gary.  Bring it on out here so we can get a closer look :)

Congratulations Gary & Nancy. That's one nice looking coach.

Thanks, all.  We are really excited about it.  ;D  It will look even nicer when we get that plastic covering and making tape off the floor, but its has to stay while they prep it for delivery.

We expect to be heading west with it next summer. We have tentatively agreed to return to Suncrest at Moses Lake, WA, for another season.

Howdy, Gary and Nancy.

Thanks for uploading the photos of your new and very elegant coach!  Congratulations!!

Regards,
Jack and Liz

RV Roamer said:
We expect to be heading west with it next summer. We have tentatively agreed to return to Suncrest at Moses Lake, WA, for another season.

Hi Gary and Nancy
Nice new rig!  It's my turn to plan the summer vacation and I am happy to hear you will return to Washington.  I plan to stay  in  Northern Idaho and will make a trip to Moses Lake some time for an outing.  Will see your rig then without the papers and tape.

Betty

Gary,

That is ONE BEAUTIFUL RIG!!!!!  I know you are proud of it and will have many GREAT adventures in it.  Congratulations!!!

Dan

Thanks, everybody.

No, Karl, that wasn't me that hit the fence. Wasn't this coach either, fortunately!

Yeah, Jeff, we are at least 8 weeks ahead of the schedule we talked about last month.  We were doing some onsite research at Lazy Days and stumbled across this one. Knew it wouldn't stay on the lot long, so we talked price and grabbed it when the answer was satisfactory. I'm having to do some backflips to make the move now instead of next January, but I think it's worth it.

Betty: Good to hear you will be in the northwest next summer - we love to have visitors!

Congratulations, Gary & Nancy!

May you have twice as many safe and pleasurable miles in your new home as the total miles you have already traveled. I hope you get a chnce to stop by some time at Casa Maxwell.

Very nice Gary. Will Moab be on your way to Washington again next year so we can all get a look at the new coach??

Wendy, Mike, and Sam
Rabbit Valley, Colorado/Utah

I too will be doing the NW next summer. Looking forward to a tour and visit.

Hi Gary & Nancy,

Congratulations again. We're looking forward to seeing it in person later this month. Even if we can't bring the coach over we will drive over for the day.

Congratulations and welcome to the American Coach Family.  That is a sharp looking coach.  Sam & I are looking forward to seeing it.  We are sure you will enjoy traveling in the Tradistion.  Hope to see you guys at Sam's Camp again next year. 

The tentative plan for 2007 is to go north and then west rather than via Moab, but that's just conjecture at this point. We have some family in NY that we want to visit and will do that either outgoing (Spring) or return (Fall).

Assuming we do the north-then-west route, we will stop to see Ron & Sam unless they are down in Moab at the time. Quite possible, since we would be passing through Montana in early May.

Photo with less plastic on the floor. Also another exterior shot - taken at night with flash.

Attachments

• New12-Lounge-1002 (Small).JPG
    New12-Lounge-1002 (Small).JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 48
  • New11-Exterior-0998 (Small).JPG
    New11-Exterior-0998 (Small).JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 45
Back
Top Bottom