A womens trial with gray hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utclmjmpr

My wife of 57 years( a natural blond)  has been in distress for the last couple of years,(she is 75) over gray hair..( I don't have the problem since I no longer chase women after she became a pistol marksman) Her hairdresser gave her a tip,,stop using tap water on your hair!,, only distilled water!!..  For the last year she has only had distilled water touch her hair and the GRAY IS GONE!!.. And has been for some time...
  She does use a very small amount of the lightest brown rinse  only to blend any streaking that might occur, and it looks great...
  She would never speak of it (typical women), but I thought it might benefit others.>>>Dan ;)

I have heard some chemicals in water can yellow gray/white hair, but I haven?t had it happen much to me. I am going gray/white from mousy brown, so it isn?t much of a concern. Then again, I wasn?t 50% gray before 30 like my sister so it is easy to be comfortable. Kevin was a blond, then his hair darkened as he got older, then it just started getting lighter again! By 50 he had pretty much white hair. I have always though blonde gray pretty easily.

Lou Schneider said:
I'm just happy I still have enough hair to run a comb through.  ::)

X's 2

I wear my gray hair with pride....I survived raising teens ;D

I think we need a Emoji with gray hair.

Back
Top Bottom