About to Retire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello!  I was excited to find this message board, since my husband and I are about to retire.  We are going to purchase a travel trailer, and really like the floor plan and price of the Cougar by Keystone.  I can't remember the model number, however.  Has anyone had experience with this brand? 

Gunther

Hi Kristin and Gunther. Welcome to our forum. Hopefully someone will be along soon to respond to your question.

Hi Kristin and Gunther,

Welcome to the RV Forum.  I'm sure some of the framily will be able to answer your question.  Please join in any of the ongoing discussions, ask questions you might have, or start new discussions relating to the RVing lifestyle.

Glad you found us.

Welcome, Kristin.

Keystone & Cougar are up and coming brands and the reports I have heard so far are mostly postive and it's probably a good choice for a first time buyer.  However, Cougars are primarily aimed at the "vacation" market (part-time use), so if you are planning on extensive travel or full timimg, you may want to consider one of the high end brands such as Travel Supreme, Carriage, Holiday Presidential, etc. Of course, the price will be significantly higher.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom