AC Problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Squirelink

I have a 2021 Jayco Class A and I need help. When I plug into shore power the Freedom X inverter shows a green light on battery not on grid as it should. Every 4 days I loose power to a great portion of my RV( refrigerator, TV’s, Microwave, sockets etc. The only way to get power back on is to unplug my RV wait about 30 seconds, plug it back in and power comes back on. Any ideas please?

I have a 2021 Jayco Class A and I need help. When I plug into shore power the Freedom X inverter shows a green light on battery not on grid as it should. Every 4 days I loose power to a great portion of my RV( refrigerator, TV’s, Microwave, sockets etc. The only way to get power back on is to unplug my RV wait about 30 seconds, plug it back in and power comes back on. Any ideas please?
I have a few, I'm in training as an RV Tech. So be patient with me and we will find the answers. Remind me what an inverter does, is it the power station that takes dc from the battery and turns it into 120ac or does it change 120ac into DC voltage?

... Sorry they only give us so many characters to explain.

I have a few, I'm in training as an RV Tech. So be patient with me and we will find the answers. Remind me what an inverter does, is it the power station that takes dc from the battery and turns it into 120ac or does it change 120ac into DC voltage?

... Sorry they only give us so many characters to explain.
Anyway, shut that puppy off when plugged in. Whether it be 30amp or 50. Your killing the coach batteries.

Do you have an amp meter? Cuz this is how I would diag this issue. Find your coach batteries, check to see if they are running in series or parallel. I mean are they 6volt or 12? Are they connect as parasites or not in series correctly. A 2021 can have problems right out of the factory.

Back
Top Bottom