ADCO windshield covers - need a list of the dimensions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pat

I haven't found the proper ADCO windshield cover for my RV for years.  Used to get just the right one at CW.  So today I sent a message to ADCO, since their phone seems to be on permanent busy signal.  Paulo emailed back that the dimensions are information they don't give out.  Say, what?  It's not like I was asking for the passwords to their online banking system. 

I can read the words on ADCO's list, and the 2000 Chevy does not fit.  I've wasted money on it previously.  So I figured I could measure the windshield and buy a cover with more appropriate dimensions.

I'd like to use some bublewrap insulation under the cover on the windshield and side door windows as well.  What windshield insulating solutions have people devised? 

My cockpit window (3 pcs) were made locally and are backed with foam rubber for insulation.

With bubblewrap I would be concerned with moisture remaining between the glass and plastic. Could be a big pain to remove the resulting scale/staining from the glass and anywhere said moisture streaks the body.

I shoved a couple tennisballs up under each cover so the foam would dry easier also. I suppose bubblewrap between a second thin layer of foamrubber might solve moisture issues and provide extra insulation too.

Back
Top Bottom