Add a pool to your rv

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beerman

Ok I learned this on my last trip. Its easy to add a indoor pool to you rv in 3 easy steps.
1. turn on water pump
2. go sit at the fire
3. blow water line from water heater
When you get back inside your bedroom will have a nice warm indoor pool for your enjoyment.
Feel free to use my simple instructions.

LOL what a trip
Brian

Ouch, but we've been there.  Happened in the middle of the night when the water filter under the sink let loose and created a pool in the front room, and the storage bays, and the heating ducts.  Fortunately for us it was in Arizona during a very dry, warm, winter.

Yes, nothing more fun that blowing a water line.  Although I did break the waste valve on my black tank once...when it was full, of course.  Real fun to change. 

Hope the damage wasn't too bad. 

Beerman said:
Ok I learned this on my last trip. Its easy to add a indoor pool to you rv in 3 easy steps.
1. turn on water pump
2. go sit at the fire
When you get back inside your bedroom will have a nice warm indoor pool for your enjoyment.

LOL what a trip
Brian

It's  happened to a lot of people. Some won't admit it! ;D

Beerman said:
1. turn on water pump
2. go sit at the fire

LOL what a trip
Brian

Happened to us at Quartzsite this year except it was a hose to the washer/dryer at 2:30 in the morning. Woke me out of a sound sleep. Jumped up and turned the pump off. Thankfully Safari uses a water manifold water system. The next morning I turned off the valves for the washer/dryer and fixed it when we got home.

It happens to more of us than we know.

Alaskansnowbirds said:
... it was a hose to the washer/dryer at 2:30 in the morning.

Don, that reminds me that I need to change the hoses on our washer/dryer. I pulled ours out part way while we were at Pomona and I realzed they'd used the el cheapo rubber hoses. I plan to change them to the stainless steel braided ones.

Tom said:
Don, that reminds me that I need to change the hoses on our washer/dryer. I pulled ours out part way while we were at Pomona and I realzed they'd used the el cheapo rubber hoses. I plan to change them to the stainless steel braided ones.

Be glad you have hoses. Ours isn't hoses. It's 1/2 inch PEX (I think that's what it called) pipe up the back of the washer connected to a proprietary fitting that connects to the back of the washer. It was the fitting that broke. Had to go back to the factory to get the fitting. Emailed a photo of the broken fitting back to Monaco parts so they knew what I needed.

Ouch Don. I just hate any kind of proprietary fitting.

I've never had the "pleasure" of blowing a water line in the RV, however 1: I've never really had a water line to blow in my RV (My first pop-up I ran a hose in under the tent flap to a faucet, the Scamp I put in a water inlet, but the entire "park Water" system considted of the inlet, about 1" of 1/2 inch pite, and a outdoor type spigot, then there was as short (1 foot) hose down to a standard garden sprayer with a aerator head.  Worked very well and not much to blow.

I did loose a fresh water storage hose once... Got some blankets wet, made wife mad, (what else is new) easily fixed though and no damage to the rig.

Now.. You want a hot tub in (well next to) your RV

http://www.yachtub.com/

John In Detroit said:
.. You want a hot tub in (well next to) your RV http://www.yachtub.com/
That's a nice toy to take with you John. Not sure the park (or neighbours) would be too happy if you just emptied it by pulling the plug as they suggest. Pumping the water somewhere would be the sensible way to dispose of it.
I can just see it, a nice little hot tub tent will be the thing you see alongside the 'better' RV's this year ...  <ROFLMAO>

Back
Top Bottom