Add-on floor for pop-up canopy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jymbee

Can't find it again but a while back there was some discussion here about an item that can be added to just about any canopy to provide for a floor and overall protection from creepy crawly things that might otherwise come visiting were one to sleep out there.

Would appreciate someone refreshing my memory.

If you sleep outside, there ain't nothing that will stop creepy crawly things from investigating you.

That's a nice idea, but it still won't stop things from coming in over the top since it attaches to the frame of the canopy. And once in, they are there til they die.

According to the description of this particular model: " Fully enclosed mesh net screen room inner tent Consists of one zippered entry, three full mesh walls, PVC floor and mesh netting screen ceiling"

I have no idea whether this thing is a great product or a piece of junk. As usual, reviews are all over the place. Mostly positive, some quite negative. Had to laugh at one negative review:

This only comes with the screen and no frame! It cannot be used if you don’t have a frame! Such a scam! It ruined my Memorial Day weekend!

In the main description (and subsequent descriptions/illustrations) it clearly states:

Tent Frame and Canopy NOT Included​

Hahaha. Just read a bad review of a beach here in Cape Cod near where we are camping this week. 1 star because "it was very buggy". Some people shouldn't be allowed internet access!

Back
Top Bottom