Adding a Jayco to the list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2PawsRiver

Well if all goes right we will be buying our toy hauler in the next two weeks.  Looking at Fuzion 424, Cyclone 4270, Momentum 399TH and just ran across a Jayco 4113 we really liked.  A little nervous about the Jayco, not sure why but when I think of them I think cheaply made, I just don't know where I got that impression, have read so much over the past few years...?...any thoughts.

I think they are all good and all bad. You pay your money and take your chances.

If I knew of a guaranteed good, never break RV I'd tell you in a heartbeat but they don't exist.

If the Jayco has a layout you both like then go for it. 

Somethings breaks?  Well join the crowd here and fix it. 

I wouldn?t try to persuade anyone one way or the other. I do believe you get good ones and bad ones from all manufacturers. But, I will tell you that I just got off the phone with my friend who has a Fuzion 392. He has had nothing but problems from day 1. First started leaking around his back gate in the toy hauler area, for that fixed not its leaking around the front windows. $72,000 fith wheel leaking all over. I know any of them are capable of it, but he said he is he getting zero customer service  from Keystone. He just sent me a pic of the leaking window.

Everybody has a lot of bad reviews, but I figure if nothing is breaking and you're having fun, who has time to complain.  I guess my only real concern is the electric leveling vs the hydraulic leveling.  The dealer response wasn't real reassuring.....he said you have a two year warranty.....so for two years when it breaks they will fix it ;D

Back
Top Bottom